Wednesday, June 29, 2016

SUPPORTING DONALD TRUMP

I want to support Donald Trump.  But, as I write to him in the letter following in response to a request for contributions, I have to ask him for one consideration before I do.

Dear Mr. Trump:

I would be pleased to support you, including offering foreign policy advice based upon my experience as a journalist covering world affairs.  This offer is conditioned, however, on an apology I believe you should extend to Senator McCain and our POWs that I addressed on my blog at www.stevepatten.blogspot.com and that you can read by going to my 8 May 2016 blog entitled "McCain and Trump." 

Consider, please just consider, the goodwill you would generate by a heartfelt apology to Senator McCain and our POWs.  I suggest to you it would mean a lot to the electorate in this country.

In regard to my qualifications on foreign policy advice, please go to:


Best wishes to you and the Trump campaign.

Steve Patten
Editor, Lee & Grant International
2029 Verdugo Boulevard #210
Montrose, California 91020
Tel:  1-800-533-4726
Fax: (818) 396-5750


-----Original Message-----
From: Donald J. Trump <contact@goprnc.com>
To: Stephen Patten <leeandgrant@leeandgrant.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 29, 2016 8:32 am
Subject: It's time to win
Make America Great Again
 
Stephen, without you, we never would’ve won.

This is your movement -- all I did was fight for you.

And I will continue to fight the special interest, Washington, D.C. power brokers and mainstream media who are trying to silence you and keep you down.

They think they can buy this election, but they’re DEAD WRONG. They have no idea who they’re up against. There is nothing stronger than the American people.

We won’t give up. We will keep fighting.

Contribute anything you can -- I mean it, anything -- toward our end-of-quarter fundraising goal to stand up to Crooked Hillary and her left-wing allies.
CONTRIBUTE $100
 
CONTRIBUTE $75
 
CONTRIBUTE $50
 
CONTRIBUTE $35
 
CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT


While Crooked Hillary is raking in millions from the special interests who want to buy our country, I want to show them that we have MILLIONS of people chipping in whatever they can to save America.

Contribute $35 before the end-of-quarter FEC deadline.

Thank you and God bless you,

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump

 
CONTRIBUTE $35
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Contributions to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.

This message was intended for: leeandgrant@leeandgrant.com
You were added to the system March 9, 2015.
For more information click hereUpdate your preferences
Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe via email

No comments:

Post a Comment